|Adults $ 99||Children $ 99|
* Participants must be at least 10 years of age
* Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling (18 yrs.) who also is participating.
* Participants 14 - 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult
* Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
* Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make participation in a Sea Trek *Reef Encounter inadvisable. Including, but not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
* Programs run rain or shine. Instances of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program.
* Reservations are non-refundable with the exception of cancellations made 30 days in advance.